“How do you choose which wineries to go to? How do you know we’ll like them?”
We understand that this is a big day for you, and it’s really important that we get it right when planning your tour. Let me explain a few reasons why you have nothing to worry about…
- Every Tour is Personalized: Our commitment and our passion is to make custom itineraries with the unique preferences and personalities of the group in mind.
- We Do an Intake Questionnaire: This is how we learn a little about you and what gives us the info we need to make those personalized decisions.
- We Do Not Have a “Set Route”: Every day is different, and our picks change for a variety of reasons.
- We Do Not Have Any “Backdoor Deals”: We have no incentive to bring you to any specific winery other than the fact that we think you’ll love it.
- We’ve Been Doing This a Long Time: You were smart and you chose one of the most established and respected tour companies in the Willamette Valley. We have planned over 2,500 successful wine tours.
- Proven Track Record: Just check out our 500+ 5-star reviews. That should give you some confidence in us! 😉
Once I’ve convinced you that you’re in good hands, be sure to fill out the Questionnaire provided in our Welcome Email that comes after booking. Then what you’ll want to do is:
Check on the Status of your Itinerary:
We upload our plans for your tour on our online Calendar for you to refer to.
Simply browse over to Our Calendar Page, find yourself on the Calendar, and you’ll see the names of the wineries that we have reserved for you.
Please note: It is perfectly normal for your itinerary to NOT be completed, even just a day or two before your tour. Sometimes, we’re waiting to hear back from someone, or waiting to see what the weather is going to do. There’s no hurry! We won’t “miss out” on our opportunity to go to the good places. Just relax, and trust the process! 🙂