Terms & Conditions
Thank you for booking Backcountry Wine Tours for your exclusive, personalized tour of the Willamette Valley wine country!
Please read these Terms and Conditions as your participation implies you agree to the following:
- Backcountry Wine Tours LLC is not responsible for your health, welfare or safety any time you are outside of the tour vehicle. Please remain alert and aware of any potential hazards out in the vineyards and wineries.
- We reserve the right to cancel or terminate a tour at any time for any reason at our own discretion.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of any one specific driver. Although you may have booked a tour with one driver in mind or specifically requested, we reserve the right to change your tour driver based on our personal and scheduling needs.
- We can not be held responsible for your activity after the completion of the tour. Please do not drink and drive and do not consume more than your personal limit.
- Please note that any spillage, excessive mess or vomiting in the tour van can lead to cleaning charges. We reserve the right to bill customers for any detailing charges that become necessary AND vehicle rental fees if necessary that result from customer spillage and/or vomiting or any other impact that renders a tour vehicle inoperable.
- We require a $100 non-refundable “save the date” booking fee. This fee is applied to your total for the rate of your tour. It is not refundable – even if you give us a long lead time. That fee is intended to cover the time and effort it takes to get you processed. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you need to cancel your tour for any reason, please give us a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to the start time and date of your tour. With sufficient notice, your tour fees will be refunded to you minus the $100 booking fee. If you cancel for any reason inside the 48 hour window, the cancellation fee becomes $300.
- Lunch is provided as a courtesy, and not in the context of a professional dining service. You release Backcountry Wine Tours, LLC from any liability regarding the consumption of food and snacks during the tour. The customer is solely responsible for accommodating any allergies. ALL of our tour snacks and foods are prepared in an environment that also prepares wheat, gluten, nuts, cheese, dairy, eggs, soy, shellfish, and other potential allergens. Cross contamination with any of these substances is possible. If the customer has any known allergies to these items, they should make their own arrangements for food during the tour and NOT participate in the provided food and snacks.
- Please pace yourself, stay hydrated, stay fed, wear sturdy shoes, and most of all – have fun!
A note about “Large Group Tours”:
Any group of 7 or more guests will be considered a “Large Group” tour. All Large Group Tours must commit to the special Terms and Conditions regarding Large Group Tours by verbal contract. One such agreement regards achieving a minimum purchase requirement equal to $100 per person, per winery. It is the responsibility of the lead contact person in the group to convey and communicate this information to all participants. Ignorance of this policy will not be accepted on the day of the tour and may result in the termination of the tour, if the group is unwilling to honor the minimums.