Rates are quoted on a per-person basis and vary depending on group size (see the rate chart)
What’s Included In the Rates?
- Full day tour – about 7 to 8 hours in duration.
- Lunch is included! Sometimes a picnic, sometimes a restaurant – depends on the day.
- A dedicated, knowledgeable “wine professional” guide.
- Door-to-door pickup and dropoff directly at your location. (Within our pickup zone. Most of Portland Included, contact us if you are unsure)
- We take care of all the planning, reservations, confirmations, and any other necessary preparations.
- Bottled Water provided.
- Comfortable riding in our spacious, late-model, high-roof touring vans.
What’s Not Included?
- Tasting Fees are not included. Please read our page “Why Choose Backcountry” to learn why this is actually better for you, the consumer.
- Gratuity is not included in the posted rates, but please be aware that when you book, we do assess an automatic 18% gratuity for your driver. So, once you go through the booking process, Gratuity will in fact be included and you won’t have to worry about shelling out any cash on the day of the tour – it will all be taken care of up-front. Again, this is designed with your best interests in mind.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us at any time with any questions, no matter how nitpicky or fussy! We realize this is a big decision for how you’re going to spend a whole day of your vacation, and we want you to feel confident you’ve made the right choice! We look forward to hearing from you.